NHA has an exciting approach to student growth. We have a program, called PathwaysSM, which results in a customized plan for the growth of each individual student.
Every student is different. Each has his or her own abilities, experiences, likes and dislikes, skills, traits, and goals. The PathwaysSM process results in a custom plan that involves the student, the teaching staff, the administration, and the family.
The Pathways Program
The Pathways program consists of several elements.
1) Information gathering: a thorough interview is done with the student, parents, and NHA staff. This interview gathers a broad array of information that is used to define abilities, interests, and goals. We also assess the student’s learning style so our teachers can reach students effectively.
2) Goal-setting: we create and agree upon long-term goals for the student.
3) Planning: we create a plan that addresses specific steps that are needed to meet the student’s goals and objectives.
4) Playbook: every student has a summary sheet that gives teachers specific techniques to use with each student.
5) Review and renewal: each student’s Pathway is reviewed regularly and modified according to the needs of the student.
To learn more about Pathways, please call and arrange for a visit.